6 year old Border Collie looking for a new home

This area is for any lost or found appeals, including homes needed or available.

6 year old Border Collie looking for a new home

Postby viewphotographic » 01 Feb 2016, 13:03

I am having to rehome my 6 year old collie because we as a family are moving abroad but cannot take him with us :-(

His name is Louie and we have been participating in flyball since he was around 18 months old, in the few competitions we have done he has scored pretty well and gained his flyball dog intermediate. We have ran with a few teams the most recent being The Kidderminster dog club, although we only completed twice for them.

Due to a change in my work schedule we were not able to train or compete for over 18 months, although he was a natural from the moment we started all those years ago. He is very easy to run, once in the ring he is focused in the job in hand and I have very rarely had any problems with him completing a run.

He has a clean bill of health and has had his injections and boosters since a puppy. He is well mannered but does get very excited when at flyball. But once you get to know him you can keep him distracted.

It is with such a heavy heart that I am having to rehome him, and I would rather he went to a flyball family so he can carry on doing what he loves doing.

If you have any questions, either reply to my post, or I can be contacted on 07803 794860 or email view_photographic@me.com

Thanks for reading
viewphotographic

Return to Lost, Found, Stolen & Homes Needed or Available