Stolen Dogs

This area is for any lost or found appeals, including homes needed or available.

Stolen Dogs

Postby JulieH » 01 Mar 2012, 09:05

Cross-posted from Yorkshire Chicken Community

STOLEN!!! PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!! ON THE 20/1/12 MY HOUSE WAS BROKEN INTO at around 10.30pm *i was only out of my house for 23 minutes* AND WHEN I GOT BACK MY DOGS HAD BEEN STOLEN! THEY STOLE MY SUPER TINY 3 YEAR OLD baby boy weighing 2.7lb he is like a 12 week old puppy ALSO STOLEN WAS A LITTER 7 black and tan chihuahua pups 4 boys,3 girls, THEY WOULD NOW BE 8 WEEKS OLD NOW and MY LITTER OF PUG PUPPIES WHICH WOULD BE 10 WEEKS OLD NOW... these people are NOT animal lovers! they also killed my 3 year old pug! these babies really need to be found my family are devastated and i am ill with worry we have a idea they could be in fishlake, stainforth, dunscroft area of doncaster area but was stolen from beverley i car't ask people enough to help look for these special very much loved puppies to be found if anyone buys a puppy from these areas of doncaster and you think they could be one of my puppies please contact me, please also keep a look out for my little man! please please contact me if you know anything he is only so very very tiny to anyone that can help the picture on is advert is of my little man that was stolen his tongue sticks out all the time due to him having no teeth on that side ... me and my family need him back asap .... MASSIVE REWARD FOR THERE SAFE RETURN!!!
JulieH

Re: Stolen Dogs

Postby bessamour » 01 Mar 2012, 09:56

The name of the owner and a contact phone number is needed , also exact address/area, otherwise there is no point in distributing this information.

Send details of theft to:

www.doglost.co.uk - www.petsearchers.org - Mandy.Dorman@wokingham.gov.uk

These organisations will distribute the details to all dog wardens, pounds, rescues etc.
Valerie
Kate, Billie and Shannon, Dizzy
Sheffield Flyball Teams

One life. Live it.
bessamour

Return to Lost, Found, Stolen & Homes Needed or Available