Penny farm Blackpool

This area is for any other flyball(ish) related subject, not covered in the other areas.

Penny farm Blackpool

Postby len » 09 Jul 2014, 11:07

Just wanted to thank everybody that came to our show and bought raffle tickets in Aid of penny farm. We raised £270 in the Raffle which exceeded our expectation. Thank You all very Much. I hope you all enjoyed our comp and everyone got home safe and sound. I would like to Thank Penny farm for allowing us to put on the event there. I have to say a big thank you to all my team for all the effort they put in over the weekend. Tracey and I were very moved by the gift they gave us to Honor our jack ( the original Rocket )who we sadly lost at the end of December 2013, it really touched our heart, and meant a lot to us. can i thank all the judges and ring parties for doing a great job over the weekend, without them we couldn't have a tournament. We had lovely weather which is always a bonus, especially after the friday when it rained all day. Thank you to all the teams that came and supported us, i know our Scottish teams have a long drive down here,and we feel privileged you supported us. a special Thanks to Manx team who filled in for us in the stats tent etc whilst we raced our dogs, and to Colin and les from fylde who came down friday in the pouring rain to help us.
Photo's
Over the 2 days we had a photographer taking photos of your dogs running in there divs. He is going to put them on his website over the next few days so that people can order them if they want.
His website is http://www.mbphotography.org.uk have a look .
Once again thank you to you all.
len
len

Return to General Flyball