Team Wrist Watches / Clocks

This area is for any other flyball(ish) related subject, not covered in the other areas.

Team Wrist Watches / Clocks

Postby SMC » 02 Apr 2014, 02:33

Is anyone interested in owning a one-off (just for you / your team).... OR..... ordering a batch of (Quartz Movement) Team Wrist Watches?

Find me on Facebook (if you are on there too).... search "Bespoke CD Clocks"!

LIKE MY PAGE (if you haven't already done so, then message me on there, with your requirements!)

If you're not on Facebook, just message me via this forum with your requirements!

I can produce a "batch/run" of Team Wrist Watches / CD Clocks OR a one-off item, with your STELLAR flyball dog/s (AND MESSAGE/WORDING) featured on the watch-face/clock-face graphics!

Just message me with your requirements!

I also do:

CD Clocks (with your team logo... usually at 12 o'clock)... including, built-in wall hanger or desk-stand. The above item is popular with some of my loyal & steadfast customers as BFA Award Milestone Gifts (you guys know who you are... Luv Yaz)!

Just message me with ANY of your "time-piece" requirements and I'll let you know if your request is 'do-able' or not!!!!

All the best for the 2014 BFA season, fellow flyballers!! 8-)

xxxx

NOTE: The attached pics display examples of what can be done..... your personalised graphics will be added to the dial face!

Thank you for your TIME!! :D
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
SMC

Return to General Flyball