Website Working Party

Official BFA Announcements and the latest from the BFA Committe

Website Working Party

Postby rachel_c » 16 May 2012, 20:45

Good Evening

The committee intends to set up a small working party to oversee the future development of the BFA web site.

The work of the working party will be of a fairly technical nature, and will involve liaising with professional web development, design and hosting businesses.

Ideally the working party would include:
1. Someone who works in web design
2. Someone who works in web and database development - ideally MySQL and PHP
3. Someone who works in the sales or procurement of web services
4. Someone who produces requirements specifications as part of their work

In addition all members of the working part should be familiar with flyball and the nature of the data which is held on the BFA web site.

The time commitment for this working party is difficult to assess, but will involve responding to emails on a daily basis, and a number of teleconferences on Skype (or similar) over the course of the next 9 to 12 months.

Would any BFA members who are interested, have the time to commit and skills to take part please send their CV's to the BFA secretary by email on flyballrachel@hotmail.com – and please email the BFA secretary if you have any questions before you apply.

Closing date for applications 31/5/12
[color=#0000BF][i]Rachel Child
Alpha Dogz Flyball Team
rachel_c

Re: Website Working Party

Postby fmanager » 03 Aug 2012, 21:22

Hi rachel

I understood this task was being undertaken by a professional company who were taking on the website, and as such I gave full access to the database and website code as instructed, is this now not happening?

Regards

Nigel
(Webmaster)
fmanager
Site Admin

Return to Official BFA Announcements