Certificates?

An area to discus points, teams fastest times or world rankings and awards

Certificates?

Postby jakes-jewels07 » 10 Sep 2013, 15:42

Could somebody please tell me if we actually get paper certificates when our dogs become FD? Still new to this sport and although it shows that our dogs have awards we have yet to receive them. Our team are loving this sport and everybody has been so good with help & advice.
Many Thanks
Olga Foster
Lichfield All Blacks.
jakes-jewels07

Re: Certificates?

Postby Andrea » 11 Sep 2013, 12:26

Yes you will get paper certificates.
Can anyone from the committee confirm if someone has taken over doing this from Kim? We have a number of FD awards gained in July and at our show had many teams asking if we had any certificates. Are we going to see them imminently?
Andrea Kennet Flyball club
Andrea

Postby celia whiting » 11 Sep 2013, 15:53

It is not only FD certificates. We have a dog who achieved his Ice Blue Moon back in March and has still not received anything.
Would appreciate an update on the situation.

Celia from Gofours
celia whiting

Postby lightningstrikes » 11 Sep 2013, 16:55

Celia, if it was achieved that long ago it has most certainly gone missing somewhere between tournaments as happens now and again. Which dog is it? I will have a quick look and will help resolve this for you with the new awards secretary...

As for the Lichfield ones, I am certain they are in the pile to be sent out so they should be coming to your next tournament

Andrea - sorted :)

Kim
Lightning Strikes Flyball Team....... Are you ready ready ready
lightningstrikes

Postby jakes-jewels07 » 11 Sep 2013, 21:35

Many Thanks for all your replies.I know it might seem like a small matter but some of the team are quite excited about their dogs having achieved a Flyball Status and progressing to the next stage, which one of our dogs has just done. Our next tournament is in October at the Cheshire Polo Club so hopefully we will receive the certificates then.

Thanks Again.
Olga.
Lichfield All Blacks.
jakes-jewels07

Postby celia whiting » 12 Sep 2013, 18:15

Many thanks for the offer to help, it was for the Gofours dog Delboy 0292E, It was at Newark on the 30th March 2013. so perhaps it has gone missing. It would be super to have it as it has taken a long time to get to that dizzy height.

All paws and fingers crossed,

Celia
celia whiting

Postby Boxloader » 24 Sep 2013, 11:16

celia whiting wrote:Many thanks for the offer to help, it was for the Gofours dog Delboy 0292E, It was at Newark on the 30th March 2013. so perhaps it has gone missing. It would be super to have it as it has taken a long time to get to that dizzy height.

All paws and fingers crossed,

Celia

Hi Celia

Can you contact me as I cannot reply to your message. jeff_pdac@hotmail.com

Jeff Hughes
BFA Awards Secretary
Boxloader

Return to Times, Points and Awards