Getting no notification from BFA Forums

This area is for any other flyball(ish) related subject, not covered in the other areas.

Getting no notification from BFA Forums

Postby len » 17 Apr 2017, 19:48

Does anyone have any idea why i dont get any notifications from the BFA forum ie comps coming out etc etc. ? All the boxes are ticked to say get notifications and nothing comes through? Have check all my inboxes and spam folders etc and getting nothing to my email. I always use to get them so know my email is ok and i'm log in on BFA Forum, but still nothing. Any suggestions please as we dont get any notifications of when tournaments are due out.
Len
Red Rose
len

Re: Getting no notification from BFA Forums

Postby cazh » 18 Apr 2017, 21:52

Hi Len,

Not really, but sometimes it works if you go to the topics you would like to get notifications on, click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the page and then click subscribe forum. This seems to reset the notifications. If that doesn't work Ray Lewis is possibly the person to contact.

Maria (Casley?) posts the notifications in the forthcoming BFA tournaments section however they only seem to be posted the same day the schedules are released. You could try the same unsubscribe/subscribe process as above, hopefully that will work.
Fingers crossed :)
Caz
Trigger
cazh

Return to General Flyball