Scorton - January

A place for discussion, comments and questions pertaining to BFA Sanctioned Tournaments, either in the past or yet to happen.

Scorton - January

Postby Leanne » 01 Dec 2017, 21:16

Thank you for all your entries for Scorton. We are yet again over subscribed and I hope to do a draw by Monday.
Leanne

Re: Scorton - January

Postby Leanne » 05 Dec 2017, 22:01

The draw for Scorton has now been done. I am sorry again for letting teams down.
Springers
Commandos
Monsters
Drax
Freewheelers
Geordies
Dragons
Shawcross
Focus
Whitley
Dogstar

Reserve
Rotherham
Phantoms
Reiver
Wharfedale
Brid
Calverley
TOWIF
Trigger
Leanne

Postby Leanne » 05 Jan 2018, 11:53

Please see attached the running order for Scorton. Please can you let me know ASAP if there are any problems or missed declared times. I appologise again for this being later than usual.
Attachments
Running Order.docx
(164.85 KiB) Downloaded 326 times
Leanne

Postby Leanne » 09 Jan 2018, 21:27

People travelling from the North to Scorton on Saturday please note the usual slip road closes permanently from tomorrow night. Please follow the directions as follows:
Junction 52 - Catterick
Top of slip road roundabout go right towards Brompton and Catterick.
Next roundabout straight across towards Catterick and Brompton.
1st right towards Brompton on Swale
Follow this road all the way and you will go over Catterick brigade and to the Scorton/ Brompton cross roads where you need to turn right. Follow this road into the village and round the village green out towards Croft and the events centre is 1 mile out the village on the left.
Leanne

Postby Leanne » 12 Jan 2018, 22:34

People coming from the south to Scorton currently the road through Catterick Village is closed so you need to:

Come off the A1 junction 52, top of slip first exit towards Catterick and Brompton.

First right to Brompton on Swale stay on this road, over the bridge to the crossroads and traffic lights and turn right to Scorton.

Follow to the village round the green and out the other side the car boot venue is on the left a mile out of the village.
Leanne

Return to BFA Sanctioned Tournaments