Agility Equiptment

This area is for the selling or buying of Flyball related equipment. Any transactions as a result of the postings to this area remain the responsibility of the parties concerned.

Agility Equiptment

Postby CollieMaster » 18 Nov 2017, 13:42

Hey everyone, I am looking to get a set of used dog agility equipment for my dogs to help them start training for flyball. One of the pups we have is quite clumsy so I figured getting her some hoops, hurdles and tunnels would be a step in the right direction towards her being able to get over the jumps and stay focused enough to grab onto the ball. I don't have much experience with things like this either (my background is more of the herding type) so I thought this would help me as well to get more patience with the dogs and be able to recognize when they are performing right. Thanks in advance for any leads that you might have!

I talked to someone at one of the dog training studios around me and they suggested to take a look at some of the online classified sites that we have in the UK, and am I glad they suggested that. After going home I found lots of dog agility equipment for sale on that was super cheap and in great condition. Hopefully I will soon be looking at buying a Flyball box next!

Return to Equipment For Sale or Wanted