Updating Map Information

An area for discussion on the website design, functions and information available

Updating Map Information

Postby lindaunderdogs » 20 Feb 2013, 22:35

The map showing the location of Flyball Clubs is very out of date. Our original Team Captain retired over 2 years ago and I requested that the map be updated showing my contact details as the new Team Captain. This still hasn't been done and she is therefore still getting emails instead of me. Could this situation please be addressed as soon as possible.

Linda O'Gorman
Team Captain of the Underdogs Flyball Team
lindaunderdogs

Re: Updating Map Information

Postby Ray » 03 Apr 2013, 23:22

If any team captain needs to update the details showing on the map, please follow this procedure:

1. Create a new entry for the map - click on the link under the map and fill in the form.
2. When you do fill in the form, please make sure the map coordinates you put in are correct - especially if you are located West of Greenwich, please do not miss out the minus sign on the longitude!
3. Please send me an email (ray@effects.co.uk) to let me know that you have done this.

I will then delete your old entry and validate your new one, so that it appears on the map.

Unfortunately I do not have the tools to edit existing entries on the map, so please accept my apologies if it is only a minor change that you need.

Ray
Ray Lewis
Delta Flyball Club
BFA Secretary
Ray

Re: Updating Map Information

Postby tom rawlance » 10 May 2017, 19:16

Hi Ray
I cannot find the way to update the new map Southdowns Team 304

Regards Tom
tom rawlance

Return to General Website